Hello everyone, welcome to Junk Jack X 2.4.4!
This version introduces a new gardening system: discover new flower types by combining their seeds and get more than 15000 unique plants! We also added a new planet called Mykon with new monsters, rare weapon drops, equip pieces, placeable objects and blocks. A new Tone Emitter device has been introduced to let you compose music directly inside the game! Last but not least we’re adding many bug fixes and tweaks which hopefully will improve your experience with Junk Jack X.
Check out the changelog below:
- the game is now optimized for 64 bit architecture
- new procedural plants: combine plants by mixing their seeds and obtain more than 15000 unique flowers!
- 3 new IAPs
- new Planet: Mykon!
- more than 35 new mobs
- more than 15 new weapons
- more than 25 new equip pieces
- many new plants with their relative fruits
- new rare pocket pets
- 10 new fishes
- new rare king slime pet craftable from monster drops
- new mushroom wood
- sloped blocks can now be rotated even upside-down
- the normal minimap is now a live view of the world (and not a static snapshot anymore)
- new craftable tone emitter blocks, make music with them!
- new truth table device
- different musical instruments can be set for tone emitter blocks, including chiptune sounds!
- new spider web graphics
- new king slime mobs!
- tweaked dye colours
- tweaked ground plants spawn rate on terra
- each flower will drop its relative colored petal which can be used to craft dyes
- new craftable gem torches which make colored light
- statues are now flippable with the spanner! (more things will be flippable in the future)
- new world generator allows props to be rotated into all directions making every biome much more immersive
- fixed (hopefully) fishing as clients in multiplayer
- fixed a crash related to spawner eggs thrown by an item dispenser
- fixed a bug that didn’t allow players to tap a near addon to craft things with it
- fixed crashes occurred when tapping a camp fire
- lighting on rotated blocks is now properly calculated
- fixed a crash that occurred when a client exited from a multiplayer game
- fixed lighting issues around world map wrap
- sloped blocks now respect their placement rules
- sloped blocks have been added to creative again
- colored lights are now properly shown on zoomed minimap
- fixed a crash that occurred while opening the in-game shop
- loading a world from an obsolete game version (< 2.3) now could work properly, don’t forget to always update your game and worlds!
- fixed sky appearing black on world load
- many more fixes and tweaks!
Have fun, and as always expect more news coming soon!