Great news, Junk Jack X is now iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus optimized!
Play with gorgeous native graphics and a larger viewport that will let you see more of your buildings and adventure, and have more fun!
We also managed to fix a whole lot of annoying bugs and made some minor tweaks.
Have fun with this update!
- engine optimized for iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus
- fixed lighting of liquids in super mini map
- fixed alpha of liquids in super mini map
- fixed a chat bug which incorrectly split long strings
- fixed a chat bug which moved the whole chat upwards slowly
- rewrote local multiplayer to work on iOS7+
- fixed a crashed that occurred after deleting all players
- fixed multiple crashes related to opening the zoomed map with tiles changing in background
- fixed multiple crashes on server that occurred when a client disconnected from the game
- fixed some memory leaks related to netcode packet management
- fixed multiple crashes related to summoning/dismissal of pets
- Pocket Crab pet is not hostile anymore
- fixed a crash that occurred when dragging an item outside the inventory in creativE
- fixed a crash related to using the small leather pouch (which is not implemented but just hacked by players)
- fixed a crash related to merging item stacks in inventory with tap to move option enabled
- added two missing halloween trinkets to the loot tables
- fixed the wrong dark wood drop from the eerie tree leaves
- fixed the wrongly set black feather reagent inventory outline
- added banana popsicle to the cooking crafts
- placing a paper lantern doesn’t require a back block anymore
Trick or Treat?
The Junk Jack X Halloween update is here! Celebrate Halloween with a new spooky biome which contains new dresses, toys, collectables, monsters, pocket pets, plants and many more cool things. Last but not least we managed to fix a whole lot of bugs, to make Junk Jack X even better.
Here’s the changelog:
- Terra is not summer themed anymore
- Summer became a season generation option
- New Halloween themed spooky biome!
- Craftable Dark Shurikens
- New Cyan Slime Mob
- New Craftable Cyan Torch
- New Crow Mob
- New Witch Zombie mob
- New rare Witch Broom mob
- New rare Dark Star mob
- New black cat mob
- All these mobs have the chance to drop the respective pocket pet!
- 2 new IAPs
- Pop Corn!
- Watch out for spiders falling from trees!
- New rare halloween themed trinkets
- New halloween themed masks
- New rare placeable hanging skull
- Many new halloween cooking recipes
- Lots of halloween goodies can be dropped from the new halloween biome chest
- New Plantable Doll’s Eye plant
- New Plantable Eerie Tree
- New Plantable Black Rose flower
- New Rare Demon Trident Weapon
- Craftable Halloween Pumpkin and Lit Pumpkin
- Craftable Halloween torch
- New Carved Stone Skull block
- New rare Wood Coffin, which can be used as a bed
- A new toy: the Eyeball!
- New placeable Lamp Post
- New placeable spiked stone wall
- New placeable Dark Iron Gate
- New rare placeable Black Acid Pot
- Craftable Spider Silk Bridge
- Craftable Spider Silk Ladder
- New Alchemy reagents dropped from the new mobs
- netcode has been rewritten by using message passing, now everything should be more precise
- difficulty now affects the time of immunity from damage after being damaged
- fixed a bug with Chemistry Labs which made items disappear in rare circumstances
- fixed fishing bobber buggy behavior in multiplayer
- added back missing pavement decos from all the underground zones in the worlds
- added back missing veins from all the underground zones in the worlds
- tackle boxes can now be opened to have a chance to receive some lures
- fixed critical chance which was incorrectly applied to stats
- fixed chance to save ammo which is not applied anymore on toys
- fixed graphical bug of Tiny Green Scorpion
- fixed graphical error of Tillia Purpurea
- fixed many minor graphical glitches
- Pocket Crab pet is not hostile anymore
- fixed time played stat which was incorrectly calculated
- fixed Right Sloped Bright Wood craft
- Jack now holds the beer by the handle
Pixbits duo wishes all of you a creepy Halloween!
Hello miners! The Junk Jack X Summer update is here! It includes a new summer themed biome with new dresses, toys and objects. Play with water balloons while eating a popsicle! But that’s not all, we’ve also included a whole new planet named Yuca with more than 15 new monsters, lots of blocks, placeable objects, weapons, equip sets and much more! But that’s not all again, we implemented Fishing: relax yourself while trying to catch more than 100 different fishes spread out on all planets and depths, even special fishes! Finally we added multiple player support, now you can create as many players as you’d like and switch between them whenever you want! Tap the bubble in the main screen to reach the player selection screen!
Here’s the changelog:
- New Yuca planet, explore a whole new Mayan themed planet reachable from Alba!
- 15 new mob types ranging from tribal rippers to huge swamp skulls and demon monkeys!
- New mob loots used to craft new weapons and armors
- 3 new Yuca rare equip set pieces and weapons
- New summer themed biome all over Terra! Search for fresh dresses or sunglasses while playing with water balloons!
- Summer themed objects can be found in the summer chest
- New rare Soccer Ball toy!
- Many new placeable blocks and objects
- 3 new fishing themed IAPs, including the terrible Fish Lord pocket pet
- 20 new plant types can be found in yuca planet, collect them and grow new exotig fruits in your farm!
- 3 new gems: Citrine, Tanzanite and Tourmaline, with new powers, can be found!
- Fishing has been implemented! Now you will be able to fishes in any liquid on any planet of Junk Jack X!
- More than 120 different fishes, with different depths and themes, can be fished!
- 9 unique fishing Lures
- 6 fishing Poles, ranging from wood to a rare master fishing pole
- 3 new rare special fishing pets
- Some special useful or playful fishes to help you in your adventure (for example Lava Fish, Bombfish, Mithril Fish, etc)!
- Fish Tanks to place your fish! Look at them swimming around!
- Multiple players support! Now you can create how many characters you want and manage them exactly like worlds
- Hardcore is not a difficulty setting anymore but a player option which can be chosen at creation
- A new option to reset statistics in player editor
- New statistics of items consumed/crafted/etc have been implemented
- New statistics of blocks/destroyed placed have been implemented
- New statistics of mob slains have been implemented
- New statistics of player deaths have been implemented
- New statistics pane in extended statistics
- Reintroduced the Enhanced Widget craft, used for a fishing pole at the moment
- New Palm Thatch Wall and Half Palm Thatch Wall crafts
- 6 new rare monster statues, find them in Yuca!
- Brand new music tracks by Bright Primate!
- Slightly increased falling star treasures drop rates
- Fixed drop chance of some plant saplings
- Fixed throw strength of some mob bullets
- Added some missing miscellaneous drops to mobs
- Bone Dust has been added to creative
- Additional informations are shown in extended tooltips
- Added critical and health leech modifiers to weapons
- Effects of gems are now considered inside advanced item tooltips
- Fixed some light values of torches held in hand which were missing
- Fixed some craftbook pages which weren’t associated with correct crafts
- Arrows craft output has been doubled (from 15 to 30)
- Fixed some tooltip messages which didn’t work in inventory
- Fixed bone dust behavior which occasionally didn’t work
- Fixed a bug that affected column type blocks mixed with bridges
- Fixed a bug with trading scales to prevent a scam giving by fast interactions
- Difficulty is now bound to the player, so different players can have different difficulties
- Some options are now bound to the specific character and not game wise anymore (eg. simple craft)
- Arctic Spruce now properly drops just Dark Wood
- Tooltip in creative now correctly disappear when destroying the selected object
- Fixed a crash with bridges and stackable objects at the top of the world
- Fixed player that wasn’t falling when floating on removed liquid
- Fixed health regen algorithm which wasn’t working properly
- Fixed a bug which left armed TNTs on clients in protected zones
- Fixed a trapdoor glitch which didn’t make the player fall properly under certain circumstances
- Many minor graphic fixes
Pixbits duo wishes all of you a nice Summer!
Hello followers, the Easter update with new tamable dogs, cats and more pets, easter stuff, new mobs, a fully fledged chemistry system, a new spring biome and much more is here!
Happy Easter by Pixbits!
- New craftable Chemistry Lab block
- You can now create potions by mixing reagents with the Chemistry Lab
- Roughly 100 different potion effects (with a supported maximum of 1024 effect for the future)
- Almost all potion effects can have different duration and effect strength for a total amount of ~6000 potions
- Potions combinations will be discovered and saved in your craftbook
- New craftable Cottage Bricks and the relative half block and sloped blocks
- Added a life leech effect (base 0.0) which heals the player when delivering damage to a mob
- Added both melee and ranged critical chance to player attacks (with a base of 5% chance)
- Added an option (enabled by default) which skips saving world when battery is low to avoid potential data corruption
- Added an option which enables an extended player stats panel that shows more information
- 4 new iaps
- 5 new tamable dog types, male and female
- 5 new tamable cat types, male and female
- 5 new tamable bird types, male and female
- 3 new tamable rabbit types, male and female
- All new pet breeds are spreaded around the planets, collect and breed them
- You can now summon a pocket animal by placing its item in the trinket slot: it will follow you around!
- 16 new rare pocket companions that will follow you in your adventure if put in the trinket slot
- New cat house block
- New kennel block
- New bird perch block
- New rabbit hutch block
- New terra mob: brown fox
- New terra mob: deer
- New terra mob: ground hog
- New terra mob: duck
- New cork oak tree which grows acorns
- New white wood type and crafts, make new cool creations with it!
- Cork oak drops bark material
- New craftable cork chunk block
- Some trees now rarely drop bark
- Terra is now spring and easter themed
- New apricot spring tree with its relative fruit
- New plum tree with its relative fruit
- New pink leaves block
- New vimini basket that drops easter goodies which include:
- Equippable bunny ears
- Equippable easter egg hat
- Chocolate bunnies
- Colorful easter eggs
- Easter wreath and many more!
- Easter block ribbons, place it on blocks
- New recraftable beehives can now be found in spring biomes, craft honey recipes with them
- New replantable tulip flower
- New replantable daisy flower
- New craftable beer mug
- 20 new fresh cooking crafts
- 12 new rare paintings have been added
- Added a rare toy as a tribute to Flappy Bird
- Pocket pets now display their gender in the treasure graphics
- Improved player movement net-code to prevent out-of-sync
- Fixed some crashes related to out-of-sync position of players in multiplayer games
- Fixed a small graphical glitch in the low graphics terra sky
- Stabled cows now have a chance to drop a wood bucket of milk
- Stabled sheeps now have a chance to drop raw wool
- Immunities in mini stats panel will be shown only when 100%
- IAP items can’t be gift wrapped anymore
- Pigs won’t spawn at dusk anymore
- All the fruit graphics has been redrawn
- Revamped most of the cooking craft graphics
- Terra rocks back layer is slightly darker now
- Fixed (hopefully) a bug that shown huge characters in minimap
- Reimplemented bone dust to allow growing (not with every use) any kind of plant at any stage
- Fixed bone dust behavior in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug that left some tree parts growing after destroying the trunk
- Now colored blocks/objects will be colored even in super minimap
- Fixed a small graphical glitch in the steel column
- New creative section arrows graphics
- You can now tap items in forge crafts inside craftbook to see their names
- Fixed a graphical glitch in wood fence
- Fixed a bug that affected destruction of wood fences from below
- Fixed some weird synchronization issues with multiplayer forges that allowed duping
- Weather status is now saved inside the world file
- Now bullets apply correct damage according to damage bonus of the player that shot them
- White leaves now have correct transparency
- Removed red dye from Carpet craft
- Wood scaffolding graphics now shows that you can fall between them
- Clocks are now available in creative mode
- Tapping a clock now properly shows the current time of the day
- Fixed a bug which caused decorations to be dyed when overlapped with allowed dyed objects
That’s all for now!
Hi guys, Apple just approved Junk Jack X version 2.1.1! This patch was solely meant to remove the Christmas theme, but we managed to include some other minor features and a bunch of bugfixes.
Here is the changelog:
- glass blocks can now be dyed
- craftable carpets can now be dyed
- curtains can now be dyed
- added a flat generation option for creative worlds
- added a way to generate seasonal worlds for Terra (Autumn and Winter for now)
- added a new specific view for world generation options
- new craftable cuckoo clock and pendulum clock
- new craftable wood scaffolding
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- added an alert that reminds you to enable bluetooth when hosting a local game
- fixed a bug which applied liquid effect of tile above the player in certain situations
- fixed a bug that applied drowning just on water (now it’s correctly applied to all liquids)
- fixed crashes related to strange character in player/world names (this fix is retroactive)
- rebalanced Terra weather to be less wintry
- portals no longer spawns with decorations (ores, stone slabs, etc) on them
- items with durability < max can no longer be gift wrapped
- drowning resistance is not correctly shown in extended tooltips
- fixed Eggsellent achievement
- fixed Golden Egg item name
- fixed a graphic artifact on underground vines
- fixed Blue Ice Iris wrong variant
- weapon stand can now be placed on ground only
- granite columns head height fixed
- dark bricks now have their drop correctly set
- Midnight stone blocks now have their drop correctly set
- fixed Old Glyph set wrong graphics
- removed snow from normal trees
- Red Cobra now correctly drops Red Serpent Scales
- Magenta Crocodile on Cryo now has its drop table correctly set
- big sharp ice crystal variants tile correctly now
- fixed wrong Raw Ice sound
- fixed Wood Spear and Simple Bed equivalence craft
- removed christmas theme
- Papyrus can now be planted on sand
- fixed a bug that incorrectly refreshed item in hand when using simple craft
- Milk Glass craft now requires 3 Empty Glasses
- fixed loot drop chances from Rough Red Dirt blocks
- adjusted some incorrect furniture graphics placement
- fixed magenta paint which wasn’t correctly removed from liners
Stay tuned for more major content updates and features coming in the future patches, though!
Hi guys and gals, the Christmas update with a complete new planet and many other features and fixes is here! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you by the Pixbits Duo!
Here are the new features:
2 new iaps
a complete new ice planet, Cryo, has been added! Who will discover it first?
more than 40 new mob types with man new unique loots
new frozen music tracks by Bright Primate
weather system: rain and snow have been implemented! More weathers will come in the future!
craftable fireworks: up to 4 stages mixed with your own dyes for a total of ~50000 different possible fireworks
a new powerful ore used to craft strong tools and armor
more than 10 new placeable blocks
more than 10 new placeable objects
more than 10 new alien plant types
Terra is now Christmas themed!
new discoverable Christmas gifts!
new placeable Snow Man
new placeable Christmas lights, stockings, baubles and bells
new placeable Christmas wreath
3 new Christmas themed plant types
2 new Christmas themed trinkets
craftable paper wrapping to wrap items into gifts and give them to your friends!
a new rare Christmas tree sapling to discover
10 new delicious Christmas cooking recipes
4 new rare statues
3 new unique armor sets
3 new unique weapon sets
many more new unique and craftable weapons and equipments
new crafting materials and recipes to discover
the rare falling star is back!
gem enchants don’t give total immunity to elements anymore but 25% damage reduction
all immunities in equip have been tweaked and balanced to reflect the new resistances
immunities become resistances: they are not ON/OFF anymore but they’ll reduce damage from 0% to 100% like defenses
added an automatic check that will ask to try to recover your world if game crashed during loading
you can set your favorite world by holding your finger on its button in world list
added a button in creative mode which can stop and start world time
togglable extended tooltips for items
advanced shader graphical effects for sky with weather (available with a togglable option)
- a longer section that explain equip bonuses in the tutorial
premium items bought as IAPs can’t be added to trades anymore
you can now tap items in a trade to see their names
fixed a physics issue with items pushed away from tiles being filled by the player
global chest locks now blocks forges too
chest locks can now be applied on forges
crafts that require specific materials (water/milk buckets, milk glass) will now give the empty container back (when you have room and it is appropriate for the craft)
changed rough violet rock color to green to give more variety to block colours
dungeon chest locks can’t be removed with a hammer anymore
fixed a bug when removing two equal items from a trade
fixed some achievements that were incorrectly reported by the game
fixed a crash related to opening a trade with inventory already opened
fixed many crashes crashes related to trade updates sent to a client with trade interface closed
fixed a crash related to mobs spawned by blocks in multiplayer creative worlds
fixed a crash with some accented letters when used in chat
fixed a crash when editing a sign that is destroyed by another player
fixed (finally) map generation to avoid liquids on bedrock and prevent related crashes
fixed a crash related to having items in trade while the other player canceled the trade
fixed a crash related to symbols used on inventory slots
fixed a crash related to a client that is trying to place item on shelves/showcases
fixed a nasty bug that made the game crash after getting disconnected from a game in multiplayer
fixed chasing mobs behavior in multiplayer: they now chase the nearest player
fixed a crash that occurred sometimes on clients on connection drop
fixed a crash related to “Hold to Break” option that incorrectly reset the periodic break
fixed a crash caused by a client trying to gather item in a multiplayer game
many other bugfixes, tweaks and improvements
Hi guys, sorry for the long silence, usually that means we’re working hard! We’re proud to announce that the new Junk Jack X Thanksgiving update with many multiplayer improvements, fixes and new features has been submitted to Apple!
Here are the new features and improvements/bug fixes:
- 4 new IAPs
- added throwable spawner eggs to spawn mobs in creative for fun!
- pine cones will now spawn on replanted spruce trees
- rewrote the fruit management algorithm, now it manages spawning fruits on all parts of a multi leaves tree
- new rare themed equip items
- new autumnal biome on Terra
- new rare Cornucopia containing Thanksgiving loots
- new replantable chestnut tree
- new replantable pomegranate plant
- new replantable sunflower
- new turkey mob
- new squirrel mob
- craftable bamboo blowgun to shot fruit seeds
- a new rare toy: beachball. toss it around and then push it!
- a new craftable toy: paperplane. throw them!
- a new category of throwable items, toys. they’re just for fun with friends: throw them and them push them around with your finger!
- setting the spawn point through beds now works in multiplayer
- sleeping in beds now works in multiplayer
- sofas now automatically attach to other sofas
- a total of 8×5 + 8x7x8x15 = 6760 possible furniture combinations to be built!
- 15 craftable paints to dye furniture liners
- 8 sets of liners that can be applied on each different furniture piece
- 8 sets of furniture made by 12 pieces each
- new wood widget used to craft advanced furniture
- woodworker bench: a new addon that took all crafts of carpentry bench
- carpentry bench is now used to craft advanced furniture
- a sixth special difficulty mode: hardcore! If you die your player is directly deleted, no way back.
- 5 difficulty levels: peaceful, easy, normal, hard, very hard
- 100+ achievements have been implemented!
- 4 craftable world locks block to prevent clients placing or removing blocks within their range
- craftable locks to prevent clients from accessing your chests
- a trade window to do safe trades with people has been implemented
- 4 new mannequins items can be crafted to display your equip
- created a dedicated section to multiplayer options
- added an option that prevents placement and destruction of blocks by clients when hosting
- added an option to disable user explosions when hosting multiplayer games
- added an option that prevents clients from opening chests while hosting a world
- added an option that prevents clients from freeing items from shelves
- added an option to disable statistics in online games to save bandwidth
- dynaslimes explosions now correctly work in multiplayer
- added a sound to chat messages
- simple bed now requires leaves instead that cloth
- increased throw power of bows
- tripled arrow craft output
- rewrote some critical parts of the physics engine to perform better
- coconuts will possibly spawn on the whole palm (not only on the top block)
- added an option to disable some console messages that could be annoying after a while
- iron and jail doors are now immune to explosions (like metal blocks)
- modified tap to attack algorithm to hit all mobs near to the tap instead that just one
- fixed a bug that didn’t allow to craft the 999th item in the output slot of craft grid
- fixed a bug that allowed to craft encrusted items without gem requirements
- fixed a bug with IAP bought items in inventory
- fixed a bug with simple craft that allowed to craft with infinite resources in ammo slot
- disallowed tilde (~) character in player and world names to avoid file saves problems
- blocked ammo slot to allow just ammo items to be placed there
- old furniture pieces have a worn out look
- armor chest piece have now customized hands look
- blocks and objects now have a 100% chance of dropping their relative treasure
- revamped iron tools to be more different from stone tools
- metal armor pages are now easier to find
- maximum mobs present on screen at once decreased
- fixed some object wrong hand placement offsets
- changed placeable thick stone tool breakability to iron
- increased stone layer height on terra
- decreased huge dynaslime max jump height value
- revised some mobs damage – health according to their planet difficulty
- fixed zombie ghost wrong health (it was really too strong!)
- fixed blueberry and blackberry biscuits inverted graphics
- fixed weapon stand floating graphics
- birds have been added to terra surface
- advanced leather boot crafts fixed accordingly to other leather boot crafts.
- fixed some typos in option menu tips
- fixed long red carpet missing back layer variant
- decreased damage dealt by some mob bullets damage
- customized messages for blocks that require strong tools
- fixed a small bug with item name tooltip that wasn’t disappearing after craft
- fixed movement bonus values shown in stats panel which were imprecise
- renamed Blackberry to Raspberry
- added missing pages amount in craftbook index
- slightly increased craftbook page drop chance
- radically reduced stabled mobs food intake over time
- bronze block can no be crafted bag to ingots
- fixed a bug that made some craft recipes emit light
- fixed crashes while swimming at the top of the world
- fixed crashes when removing portals at the top of the world
- fixed titanium arrows: now they can be properly shoot
- fixed a graphical glitch that created blinking small artifacts at the bottom of the map
- fixed spawn position algorithm on map generation to avoid spawning in liquids
- fixed various minor graphical bugs
- fixed various minor bugs
That’s all, for now! We’ll let you know as soon as the new version is approved and live on the AppStore!
Junk Jack X version 2.0.1 has been finally approved by Apple! We had to wait a lot of days this time, we guess because Apple was busy with its new products..
This minor version addresses first batch of bugs and issues reported by users and tweaks some aspects of the gameplay.
- added a marker in super map which shows last tile in which you died (to help you find your goods)
- added a save reminder which reminds you to save while playing, the reminder is togglable by a new option in Misc enabled by default
- added an option in Misc to rename or edit gender, skin or hair style of your player
- added an option in Misc which disables dropping items upon death when playing as client in automatch games
- added a cooldown of 60 secs that prevents you from dropping your inventory while dying just after entering a world (either single or multiplayer)
- added a bad words filter for multiplayer char in Options->Misc
- lowered the volume of drag and drop sounds
- wurstel craft added
- the bed craft is available at the beginning
- fixed some objets hardnesses and wrong tool requirements
- revamped placeable sand block graphics
- fixed purple iris missing pixels
- increased iron quantity in terra
- increased coal near the surface in terra
- some mobs will now be hurt when in full daylight
- mobs light spawn settings tuned in terra
- fine tuned the spawn settings for the other planet mobs
- reduced terra critters spawn chance
- tweaked four clover drop rate
- tweaked terra rocks height and distribution
- bed now restores full health
- added an option to reset beginner tips
- radically increased treasure despawn time
- radically increased even more despawn time of items dropped upon death
- modified save procedures to be safer
- fixed 2 rare issues which could delete player data or worlds
- fixed a rare issue that might save a remote world on a client
- fixed a crash related to dragging item out of forge while they’ve been consumed
- fixed a crash related to canceling join of a local multiplayer game that didn’t reset correct status
- fixed a crash related to opening the craftbook or selecting a craftbook craft with simple craft
- fixed a bug that kept keyboard open on clients when disconnected from host
- fixed a bug that didn’t drop certain items upon death of a client player with simple craft enabled
and keep last slot empty option enabled
- decreased some seth mobs health
- fixed a bug that prevented client players from using hoe correctly
- added a tooltip that explains super zoom in minimap
- added some tooltips to guide players through the first craft with simple craft
- continuous time is now by default off when installing the game in a new device
- added a sound when switching inventory subviews (equip, chests, craft grid etc)
- added a tooltip that warns you that you discovered a new recipe when crafting an item undiscovered in advanced craft
- added the sound of chest quickstack action
- removed the useless “close inv. to book” option and corrected the behavior of switched views
- the bought status of free shop items is now correctly saved between sessions
- fixed wrong creative world flags for grey wood blocks
- now the available addon is correctly retained between book and inventory views
- fixed (hopefully) the sky transitions lag on a4 retina devices
- fixed the main menu and sky background on wide devices
- enabled low graphics settings for devices with less RAM by default
- many other minor fixes and tweaks
Another minor patch, v2.0.2, is under development and will be sent to Apple soon.
Junk Jack X is available in the App Store!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 390 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack X worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- more than 750 crafts to be built
- more than 1600 treasures
- more than 350 placeable items
- more than 150 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack
- a complete farming system with more than 50 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
We’re glad to tell you that Junk Jack X is almost ready to be sent to Apple. We have almost finished beta testing phase and we’re quite proud of the result so far 🙂
We can’t give you an exact release date but we guess you will be able to play it within some weeks! We managed to implement every feature we planned for the initial release, including 5 different planets. In addition we have already planned some hefty things but they’ll come with updates in the months following the release.
As you may already know we do not like the freemium formula for a game like Junk Jack X. So it will be a paid game: you pay once and get the whole game experience.
The launch price will be 4.99$ and it will be universal.
We hope to be able to announce a precise release date soon, in the meanwhile stay tuned and enjoy some iPad screenshots!
Thanks for all your support in these months 🙂