Welcome to Junk Jack 3.2 Pet Hunt Update!
This patch adds 75 fancy rare pocket pets in all worlds which can be captured, hunt ‘em all! We’ve also added the Junk Machine, used to recycle your crafts and get new items and rare loot. Plus there are now new breedable chihuahua and hamster pets, many new features and cool items to discover, an habanero plant used to craft habanero bombs and soup, craftable concussion bombs and new rare cards used to craft pocket uber mob pets are included too. Plus many more cool things to discover and small tweaks!
Happy mining (and hunting!)
- Added 75 Rare fancy pets on all planets, hunt ‘em all!
- New craftable sharpening stones, use them to repair your tools!
- New hamster cage
- New hamster pets, capture and breed them!
- Added breedable chihuahua pets!
- More blocks can now be painted
- Uber mob altars will now drop rare cards
- Combine the cards to craft unique uber mob pets
- You can also use cards as trinkets which will give you unique powers
- Valentine chests have been removed from planets
- Junk machine! Use it to recycle your crafts to get new materials and items!
- Totem spawn chance has been increased on all planets
- New habanero orange plant
- New habanero soup recipe
- New craftable habanero bombs!
- New craftable concussion bombs!
- New pocket Crosshair pet, paying homage to Junk Jack Original graphics!
- Animals will now create dung, which you can use to fertilize plants
- New craftable Pickaxe of the Giants!
- Craftable torch in a bottle which can be placed underwater
- New rare blocks can now be found on all planets
- New homage pixelated stone block which pays homage to a very known sandbox game!
- New CGA retro block
- New Tretis block!
- Added craftable vine ladders
- Added rare outline armor to give Jack an unique look!
- Added rare retro armor to give Jack a retro look!
- New droppable baseball bat weapon
- New poo head fancy equip piece
- New eye head fancy equip piece