Hi everyone, Apple has just approved the Junk Jack X Thanksgiving update.
This version adds the thanksgiving spirit to the game you love with new seasonal features, mobs and treasures, plus everything from the past year.
We also added the usual bunch of bugfixes 😉
Happy Thanksgiving by the Pixbits Duo!
Here are the new features:
- New Dyeable Wood Panels – build a barn with them!
- New rare Barn Wood Support
- New rare Sloped Barn Roof
- New Night Owl Mob
- New Pocket Owl rare pet
- New Pocket Turkey rare pet
- New craftable Hay Bale block
- New Night Owl rare trinket
- New rare owl treasure
- New replantable Orange Dahlia flower
- New Thanksgiving Zombie mob which drops a rare themed “weapon”
- Last but not least autumn is back on Terra together with all the rare loots and treasures that can be found in the Cornucopia Chest!
- Rain sound won’t stop anymore after being far from the surface and coming back up
- Fixed iPhone6 Plus zoomed mode which wasn’t working as expected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when encrusting/wrapping items with gems without simple craft
- Fixed a crash that occurred frequently with forges when hosting a multiplayer game
- Fixed a bug which didn’t update the item in player hand if involved in a trade
- Fixed a misbehavior in renaming algorithm which could cause crash issues
- Grass now grows on Yuca light green dirt blocks
More news soon!
Hi guys, sorry for the long silence, usually that means we’re working hard! We’re proud to announce that the new Junk Jack X Thanksgiving update with many multiplayer improvements, fixes and new features has been submitted to Apple!
Here are the new features and improvements/bug fixes:
- 4 new IAPs
- added throwable spawner eggs to spawn mobs in creative for fun!
- pine cones will now spawn on replanted spruce trees
- rewrote the fruit management algorithm, now it manages spawning fruits on all parts of a multi leaves tree
- new rare themed equip items
- new autumnal biome on Terra
- new rare Cornucopia containing Thanksgiving loots
- new replantable chestnut tree
- new replantable pomegranate plant
- new replantable sunflower
- new turkey mob
- new squirrel mob
- craftable bamboo blowgun to shot fruit seeds
- a new rare toy: beachball. toss it around and then push it!
- a new craftable toy: paperplane. throw them!
- a new category of throwable items, toys. they’re just for fun with friends: throw them and them push them around with your finger!
- setting the spawn point through beds now works in multiplayer
- sleeping in beds now works in multiplayer
- sofas now automatically attach to other sofas
- a total of 8×5 + 8x7x8x15 = 6760 possible furniture combinations to be built!
- 15 craftable paints to dye furniture liners
- 8 sets of liners that can be applied on each different furniture piece
- 8 sets of furniture made by 12 pieces each
- new wood widget used to craft advanced furniture
- woodworker bench: a new addon that took all crafts of carpentry bench
- carpentry bench is now used to craft advanced furniture
- a sixth special difficulty mode: hardcore! If you die your player is directly deleted, no way back.
- 5 difficulty levels: peaceful, easy, normal, hard, very hard
- 100+ achievements have been implemented!
- 4 craftable world locks block to prevent clients placing or removing blocks within their range
- craftable locks to prevent clients from accessing your chests
- a trade window to do safe trades with people has been implemented
- 4 new mannequins items can be crafted to display your equip
- created a dedicated section to multiplayer options
- added an option that prevents placement and destruction of blocks by clients when hosting
- added an option to disable user explosions when hosting multiplayer games
- added an option that prevents clients from opening chests while hosting a world
- added an option that prevents clients from freeing items from shelves
- added an option to disable statistics in online games to save bandwidth
- dynaslimes explosions now correctly work in multiplayer
- added a sound to chat messages
- simple bed now requires leaves instead that cloth
- increased throw power of bows
- tripled arrow craft output
- rewrote some critical parts of the physics engine to perform better
- coconuts will possibly spawn on the whole palm (not only on the top block)
- added an option to disable some console messages that could be annoying after a while
- iron and jail doors are now immune to explosions (like metal blocks)
- modified tap to attack algorithm to hit all mobs near to the tap instead that just one
- fixed a bug that didn’t allow to craft the 999th item in the output slot of craft grid
- fixed a bug that allowed to craft encrusted items without gem requirements
- fixed a bug with IAP bought items in inventory
- fixed a bug with simple craft that allowed to craft with infinite resources in ammo slot
- disallowed tilde (~) character in player and world names to avoid file saves problems
- blocked ammo slot to allow just ammo items to be placed there
- old furniture pieces have a worn out look
- armor chest piece have now customized hands look
- blocks and objects now have a 100% chance of dropping their relative treasure
- revamped iron tools to be more different from stone tools
- metal armor pages are now easier to find
- maximum mobs present on screen at once decreased
- fixed some object wrong hand placement offsets
- changed placeable thick stone tool breakability to iron
- increased stone layer height on terra
- decreased huge dynaslime max jump height value
- revised some mobs damage – health according to their planet difficulty
- fixed zombie ghost wrong health (it was really too strong!)
- fixed blueberry and blackberry biscuits inverted graphics
- fixed weapon stand floating graphics
- birds have been added to terra surface
- advanced leather boot crafts fixed accordingly to other leather boot crafts.
- fixed some typos in option menu tips
- fixed long red carpet missing back layer variant
- decreased damage dealt by some mob bullets damage
- customized messages for blocks that require strong tools
- fixed a small bug with item name tooltip that wasn’t disappearing after craft
- fixed movement bonus values shown in stats panel which were imprecise
- renamed Blackberry to Raspberry
- added missing pages amount in craftbook index
- slightly increased craftbook page drop chance
- radically reduced stabled mobs food intake over time
- bronze block can no be crafted bag to ingots
- fixed a bug that made some craft recipes emit light
- fixed crashes while swimming at the top of the world
- fixed crashes when removing portals at the top of the world
- fixed titanium arrows: now they can be properly shoot
- fixed a graphical glitch that created blinking small artifacts at the bottom of the map
- fixed spawn position algorithm on map generation to avoid spawning in liquids
- fixed various minor graphical bugs
- fixed various minor bugs
That’s all, for now! We’ll let you know as soon as the new version is approved and live on the AppStore!