This major patch adds a whole new component to the game: ELECTRONICS! Build complex widgets and contraptions which can interact with the world. In addition to this, the lighting engine has been rewritten and enhanced to support coloured lights, which makes the game much more dynamic and fresh looking, with accordingly updated planets which are have even been revamped. The most notable changes can be seen in Terra.
Last but not least we’ve also added a whole new planet reachable from Seth, named Thetis! Explore this new aquatic world with new monsters, equip pieces, armor, fishes, weapons and new biomes with unique blocks and objects.
Have fun little inventors!
- Silicium can now be used as the main resource for electrical devices
- A FULLY FLEDGED ELECTRONICS ENGINE allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- New Electrician’s Bench addon allows to craft electrical devices
- New Copper Wire and Wire Insulator items to transmit digital and analog signals
- Craftable logic gates (AND, OR, NOT, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR)
- Craftable latches to store values (Flip-Flop D, Flip-Flop JK)
- Craftable devices which are able to operate on analog signals (comparators, displays, …)
- Miscellaneous craftable devices to build complex contraptions (three state buffers, adc/dac converters, shift registers, …)
- Input devices to interact with circuits (levers, pressure pads, light sensors, …)
- Output devices to interact with the world (light bulbs, colored light bulbs, doors, item dispensers, …)
- A new Spanner tool which can configure and rotate electrical devices
- The Spanner tool allows also to flip selected blocks
- Doors can be flipped horizontally
- All sloped blocks can be flipped horizontally
- All right sloped blocks have been replaced to left sloped blocks in your inventories
- NEW AQUATIC PLANET reachable from Seth: Thetis
- 3 new IAPs
- Terra biomes have been revamped and improved
- Many other work in progress tweaks are being made to other planets
- The light engine has been recoded to support COLORED LIGHTS!
- New Colored Lights which give the game a new and refreshing look
- Many light sources have been tweaked accordingly
- 25 new monsters with unique loots
- 10 new fishes to fish
- 7 new trinkets
- more than 10 new equips and sets can be found in the new planet
- 6 new alien plant types
- 6 new rare statues
- 7 new weapons can be dropped from thetis monsters
- New Craftable yellow torch
- And much more!
- Portal Chests now emit light, making them easier to find
- All mobs have been shaded and have a less “flat” look
- Many slimes now split into smaller when killed
- New reagents have been added to the alchemy system
- All craftable goo torches now emit their relative colored light
- Deleting all world won’t force the creation of a new player anymore
- Degenerated buggy trees won’t be generated anymore during map creation
- Trees won’t grow anymore through blocks
- Many crashes have been fixed
- The whole engine is finally all written in C++11 language
Junk Jack X 2.3.1 St. Valentine update is out! This update adds more love to the game, including two themed mobs, new pets, treasures, and many themed placeable objects dropped from a new rare special themed chest.
Check out the changelog below!
- new Pink Valentine rabbit mob added
- new Pink Valentine pocket pet added
- new Cupid Zombie mob!
- two new trinkets have been added
- a new themed chest equip piece has been added
- a new St. Valentine themed chest can be found on terra ground
- new Themed bows and arrows
- new plant: Red Rose!
- new placeable Glowing Heart
- new rare Pocket Heart pet
- new Hanging Hearts decoration
- new placeable Red Rose Bucket
- many new St. Valentine themed treasures have been added
- two new themed paintings have been added
- fixed a wrong sound on Lilith monolith object
- now pet entity light is correctly set after a warp
- fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when unwrapping a gift
- fixed a memory leak that occurred evey time you entered a world
- added Citrine Block to creative
- fixed Dromium Spores placement issues
- added world chests to Lilith
More updates coming soon, stay tuned!
Hello everyone, Apple has just approved the Junk Jack X 2.3 Christmas update!
This version adds the Christmas mood to the game with many new craftable items, and a themed Terra world. But that’s not all, a whole new planet named Lilith has been added with more than 25 new mobs, items, weapons,equips, placeable objects and blocks, a new ore which will be used in the future for something really unique, many new rares and crafts.
And, as usual a bunch of bug fixes will make the experience better!
Merry Christmas and happy new year by the Pixbits Duo!
- Terra is now Christmas themed, with many christmas gifts on ground!
- All the christmas presents from previous year have been added again, plus much more!
- New end-game Lilith planet that can be reached from Xeno!
- New Silicium ore, which will be used in the future in a very unique way. More news coming!
- Fish more than 10 new fish types in the new planet
- 10 new replantable plant types with relative fruits
- More than 30 new mobs with their relative drops and crafts
- Many new alchemy reagents!
- Many new Lilith placeable blocks
- Lots of new placeable Lilith objects, including 6 columns
- New Moonstone material
- New Rare throwable bomb
- 6 New Rare placeable statues
- New moonstone blocks and column crafts
- 5 New Lilith pocket pets
- 4 Lilith armor sets
- 4 Lilith weapon sets
- 1 Rare Craftable Armor Set
- Many new trinkets, craftable or dropped from mobs
- Many new rare weapons
- More than 15 new crafts
- New Christmas Zombie mob
- New Placeable Hanging Tinsel
- New Placeable Hanging Snowflakes
- New Placeable Christmas Sleigh, you can sleep on it
- New Rare “weapon” (again!) dropped from Christmas Zombie Mob
- New Pocket Falling Star pet
- New Pocket Frosty pet
- Falling star will now spawn more often.
- Removed a graphic glitch from mineshaft bridge
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening chests/forges/etc in multiplayer with a laggy connection
- Fixed dyable blocks and items that weren’t displaying correctly in super mini map
- Fixed a bug the didn’t allow some ladders to be placed on trapdoors
- Fixed a crash that could occur while taking a portal
- Fixed a crash that occurred when multiplayer was canceled halfway through connection
- Fixed a crash that occurred randomly when having stables with at least 2 mobs in the world
- Fixed wrong flags set on yuca side objects
- Added Night Owl to the creative eggs
- Fixed some wrong mob particles
- Enriched save check routines to minimize crashes during save operations
- Fixed a crash related to the update lighting algorithm on blocks of the world
- Many minor tweaks and fixes
Hi everyone, Apple has just approved the Junk Jack X Thanksgiving update.
This version adds the thanksgiving spirit to the game you love with new seasonal features, mobs and treasures, plus everything from the past year.
We also added the usual bunch of bugfixes ;)
Happy Thanksgiving by the Pixbits Duo!
Here are the new features:
- New Dyeable Wood Panels – build a barn with them!
- New rare Barn Wood Support
- New rare Sloped Barn Roof
- New Night Owl Mob
- New Pocket Owl rare pet
- New Pocket Turkey rare pet
- New craftable Hay Bale block
- New Night Owl rare trinket
- New rare owl treasure
- New replantable Orange Dahlia flower
- New Thanksgiving Zombie mob which drops a rare themed “weapon”
- Last but not least autumn is back on Terra together with all the rare loots and treasures that can be found in the Cornucopia Chest!
- Rain sound won’t stop anymore after being far from the surface and coming back up
- Fixed iPhone6 Plus zoomed mode which wasn’t working as expected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when encrusting/wrapping items with gems without simple craft
- Fixed a crash that occurred frequently with forges when hosting a multiplayer game
- Fixed a bug which didn’t update the item in player hand if involved in a trade
- Fixed a misbehavior in renaming algorithm which could cause crash issues
- Grass now grows on Yuca light green dirt blocks
More news soon!
Great news, Junk Jack X is now iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus optimized!
Play with gorgeous native graphics and a larger viewport that will let you see more of your buildings and adventure, and have more fun!
We also managed to fix a whole lot of annoying bugs and made some minor tweaks.
Have fun with this update!
- engine optimized for iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus
- fixed lighting of liquids in super mini map
- fixed alpha of liquids in super mini map
- fixed a chat bug which incorrectly split long strings
- fixed a chat bug which moved the whole chat upwards slowly
- rewrote local multiplayer to work on iOS7+
- fixed a crashed that occurred after deleting all players
- fixed multiple crashes related to opening the zoomed map with tiles changing in background
- fixed multiple crashes on server that occurred when a client disconnected from the game
- fixed some memory leaks related to netcode packet management
- fixed multiple crashes related to summoning/dismissal of pets
- Pocket Crab pet is not hostile anymore
- fixed a crash that occurred when dragging an item outside the inventory in creativE
- fixed a crash related to using the small leather pouch (which is not implemented but just hacked by players)
- fixed a crash related to merging item stacks in inventory with tap to move option enabled
- added two missing halloween trinkets to the loot tables
- fixed the wrong dark wood drop from the eerie tree leaves
- fixed the wrongly set black feather reagent inventory outline
- added banana popsicle to the cooking crafts
- placing a paper lantern doesn’t require a back block anymore
Trick or Treat?
The Junk Jack X Halloween update is here! Celebrate Halloween with a new spooky biome which contains new dresses, toys, collectables, monsters, pocket pets, plants and many more cool things. Last but not least we managed to fix a whole lot of bugs, to make Junk Jack X even better.
Here’s the changelog:
- Terra is not summer themed anymore
- Summer became a season generation option
- New Halloween themed spooky biome!
- Craftable Dark Shurikens
- New Cyan Slime Mob
- New Craftable Cyan Torch
- New Crow Mob
- New Witch Zombie mob
- New rare Witch Broom mob
- New rare Dark Star mob
- New black cat mob
- All these mobs have the chance to drop the respective pocket pet!
- 2 new IAPs
- Pop Corn!
- Watch out for spiders falling from trees!
- New rare halloween themed trinkets
- New halloween themed masks
- New rare placeable hanging skull
- Many new halloween cooking recipes
- Lots of halloween goodies can be dropped from the new halloween biome chest
- New Plantable Doll’s Eye plant
- New Plantable Eerie Tree
- New Plantable Black Rose flower
- New Rare Demon Trident Weapon
- Craftable Halloween Pumpkin and Lit Pumpkin
- Craftable Halloween torch
- New Carved Stone Skull block
- New rare Wood Coffin, which can be used as a bed
- A new toy: the Eyeball!
- New placeable Lamp Post
- New placeable spiked stone wall
- New placeable Dark Iron Gate
- New rare placeable Black Acid Pot
- Craftable Spider Silk Bridge
- Craftable Spider Silk Ladder
- New Alchemy reagents dropped from the new mobs
- netcode has been rewritten by using message passing, now everything should be more precise
- difficulty now affects the time of immunity from damage after being damaged
- fixed a bug with Chemistry Labs which made items disappear in rare circumstances
- fixed fishing bobber buggy behavior in multiplayer
- added back missing pavement decos from all the underground zones in the worlds
- added back missing veins from all the underground zones in the worlds
- tackle boxes can now be opened to have a chance to receive some lures
- fixed critical chance which was incorrectly applied to stats
- fixed chance to save ammo which is not applied anymore on toys
- fixed graphical bug of Tiny Green Scorpion
- fixed graphical error of Tillia Purpurea
- fixed many minor graphical glitches
- Pocket Crab pet is not hostile anymore
- fixed time played stat which was incorrectly calculated
- fixed Right Sloped Bright Wood craft
- Jack now holds the beer by the handle
Pixbits duo wishes all of you a creepy Halloween!
Hello miners! The Junk Jack X Summer update is here! It includes a new summer themed biome with new dresses, toys and objects. Play with water balloons while eating a popsicle! But that’s not all, we’ve also included a whole new planet named Yuca with more than 15 new monsters, lots of blocks, placeable objects, weapons, equip sets and much more! But that’s not all again, we implemented Fishing: relax yourself while trying to catch more than 100 different fishes spread out on all planets and depths, even special fishes! Finally we added multiple player support, now you can create as many players as you’d like and switch between them whenever you want! Tap the bubble in the main screen to reach the player selection screen!
Here’s the changelog:
- New Yuca planet, explore a whole new Mayan themed planet reachable from Alba!
- 15 new mob types ranging from tribal rippers to huge swamp skulls and demon monkeys!
- New mob loots used to craft new weapons and armors
- 3 new Yuca rare equip set pieces and weapons
- New summer themed biome all over Terra! Search for fresh dresses or sunglasses while playing with water balloons!
- Summer themed objects can be found in the summer chest
- New rare Soccer Ball toy!
- Many new placeable blocks and objects
- 3 new fishing themed IAPs, including the terrible Fish Lord pocket pet
- 20 new plant types can be found in yuca planet, collect them and grow new exotig fruits in your farm!
- 3 new gems: Citrine, Tanzanite and Tourmaline, with new powers, can be found!
- Fishing has been implemented! Now you will be able to fishes in any liquid on any planet of Junk Jack X!
- More than 120 different fishes, with different depths and themes, can be fished!
- 9 unique fishing Lures
- 6 fishing Poles, ranging from wood to a rare master fishing pole
- 3 new rare special fishing pets
- Some special useful or playful fishes to help you in your adventure (for example Lava Fish, Bombfish, Mithril Fish, etc)!
- Fish Tanks to place your fish! Look at them swimming around!
- Multiple players support! Now you can create how many characters you want and manage them exactly like worlds
- Hardcore is not a difficulty setting anymore but a player option which can be chosen at creation
- A new option to reset statistics in player editor
- New statistics of items consumed/crafted/etc have been implemented
- New statistics of blocks/destroyed placed have been implemented
- New statistics of mob slains have been implemented
- New statistics of player deaths have been implemented
- New statistics pane in extended statistics
- Reintroduced the Enhanced Widget craft, used for a fishing pole at the moment
- New Palm Thatch Wall and Half Palm Thatch Wall crafts
- 6 new rare monster statues, find them in Yuca!
- Brand new music tracks by Bright Primate!
- Slightly increased falling star treasures drop rates
- Fixed drop chance of some plant saplings
- Fixed throw strength of some mob bullets
- Added some missing miscellaneous drops to mobs
- Bone Dust has been added to creative
- Additional informations are shown in extended tooltips
- Added critical and health leech modifiers to weapons
- Effects of gems are now considered inside advanced item tooltips
- Fixed some light values of torches held in hand which were missing
- Fixed some craftbook pages which weren’t associated with correct crafts
- Arrows craft output has been doubled (from 15 to 30)
- Fixed some tooltip messages which didn’t work in inventory
- Fixed bone dust behavior which occasionally didn’t work
- Fixed a bug that affected column type blocks mixed with bridges
- Fixed a bug with trading scales to prevent a scam giving by fast interactions
- Difficulty is now bound to the player, so different players can have different difficulties
- Some options are now bound to the specific character and not game wise anymore (eg. simple craft)
- Arctic Spruce now properly drops just Dark Wood
- Tooltip in creative now correctly disappear when destroying the selected object
- Fixed a crash with bridges and stackable objects at the top of the world
- Fixed player that wasn’t falling when floating on removed liquid
- Fixed health regen algorithm which wasn’t working properly
- Fixed a bug which left armed TNTs on clients in protected zones
- Fixed a trapdoor glitch which didn’t make the player fall properly under certain circumstances
- Many minor graphic fixes
Pixbits duo wishes all of you a nice Summer!
Hi guys, Apple just approved Junk Jack X version 2.1.1! This patch was solely meant to remove the Christmas theme, but we managed to include some other minor features and a bunch of bugfixes.
Here is the changelog:
- glass blocks can now be dyed
- craftable carpets can now be dyed
- curtains can now be dyed
- added a flat generation option for creative worlds
- added a way to generate seasonal worlds for Terra (Autumn and Winter for now)
- added a new specific view for world generation options
- new craftable cuckoo clock and pendulum clock
- new craftable wood scaffolding
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- added an alert that reminds you to enable bluetooth when hosting a local game
- fixed a bug which applied liquid effect of tile above the player in certain situations
- fixed a bug that applied drowning just on water (now it’s correctly applied to all liquids)
- fixed crashes related to strange character in player/world names (this fix is retroactive)
- rebalanced Terra weather to be less wintry
- portals no longer spawns with decorations (ores, stone slabs, etc) on them
- items with durability < max can no longer be gift wrapped
- drowning resistance is not correctly shown in extended tooltips
- fixed Eggsellent achievement
- fixed Golden Egg item name
- fixed a graphic artifact on underground vines
- fixed Blue Ice Iris wrong variant
- weapon stand can now be placed on ground only
- granite columns head height fixed
- dark bricks now have their drop correctly set
- Midnight stone blocks now have their drop correctly set
- fixed Old Glyph set wrong graphics
- removed snow from normal trees
- Red Cobra now correctly drops Red Serpent Scales
- Magenta Crocodile on Cryo now has its drop table correctly set
- big sharp ice crystal variants tile correctly now
- fixed wrong Raw Ice sound
- fixed Wood Spear and Simple Bed equivalence craft
- removed christmas theme
- Papyrus can now be planted on sand
- fixed a bug that incorrectly refreshed item in hand when using simple craft
- Milk Glass craft now requires 3 Empty Glasses
- fixed loot drop chances from Rough Red Dirt blocks
- adjusted some incorrect furniture graphics placement
- fixed magenta paint which wasn’t correctly removed from liners
Stay tuned for more major content updates and features coming in the future patches, though!
Hi guys and gals, the Christmas update with a complete new planet and many other features and fixes is here! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you by the Pixbits Duo!
Here are the new features:
2 new iaps
a complete new ice planet, Cryo, has been added! Who will discover it first?
more than 40 new mob types with man new unique loots
new frozen music tracks by Bright Primate
weather system: rain and snow have been implemented! More weathers will come in the future!
craftable fireworks: up to 4 stages mixed with your own dyes for a total of ~50000 different possible fireworks
a new powerful ore used to craft strong tools and armor
more than 10 new placeable blocks
more than 10 new placeable objects
more than 10 new alien plant types
Terra is now Christmas themed!
new discoverable Christmas gifts!
new placeable Snow Man
new placeable Christmas lights, stockings, baubles and bells
new placeable Christmas wreath
3 new Christmas themed plant types
2 new Christmas themed trinkets
craftable paper wrapping to wrap items into gifts and give them to your friends!
a new rare Christmas tree sapling to discover
10 new delicious Christmas cooking recipes
4 new rare statues
3 new unique armor sets
3 new unique weapon sets
many more new unique and craftable weapons and equipments
new crafting materials and recipes to discover
the rare falling star is back!
gem enchants don’t give total immunity to elements anymore but 25% damage reduction
all immunities in equip have been tweaked and balanced to reflect the new resistances
immunities become resistances: they are not ON/OFF anymore but they’ll reduce damage from 0% to 100% like defenses
added an automatic check that will ask to try to recover your world if game crashed during loading
you can set your favorite world by holding your finger on its button in world list
added a button in creative mode which can stop and start world time
togglable extended tooltips for items
advanced shader graphical effects for sky with weather (available with a togglable option)
- a longer section that explain equip bonuses in the tutorial
premium items bought as IAPs can’t be added to trades anymore
you can now tap items in a trade to see their names
fixed a physics issue with items pushed away from tiles being filled by the player
global chest locks now blocks forges too
chest locks can now be applied on forges
crafts that require specific materials (water/milk buckets, milk glass) will now give the empty container back (when you have room and it is appropriate for the craft)
changed rough violet rock color to green to give more variety to block colours
dungeon chest locks can’t be removed with a hammer anymore
fixed a bug when removing two equal items from a trade
fixed some achievements that were incorrectly reported by the game
fixed a crash related to opening a trade with inventory already opened
fixed many crashes crashes related to trade updates sent to a client with trade interface closed
fixed a crash related to mobs spawned by blocks in multiplayer creative worlds
fixed a crash with some accented letters when used in chat
fixed a crash when editing a sign that is destroyed by another player
fixed (finally) map generation to avoid liquids on bedrock and prevent related crashes
fixed a crash related to having items in trade while the other player canceled the trade
fixed a crash related to symbols used on inventory slots
fixed a crash related to a client that is trying to place item on shelves/showcases
fixed a nasty bug that made the game crash after getting disconnected from a game in multiplayer
fixed chasing mobs behavior in multiplayer: they now chase the nearest player
fixed a crash that occurred sometimes on clients on connection drop
fixed a crash related to “Hold to Break” option that incorrectly reset the periodic break
fixed a crash caused by a client trying to gather item in a multiplayer game
many other bugfixes, tweaks and improvements
Hi guys, sorry for the long silence, usually that means we’re working hard! We’re proud to announce that the new Junk Jack X Thanksgiving update with many multiplayer improvements, fixes and new features has been submitted to Apple!
Here are the new features and improvements/bug fixes:
- 4 new IAPs
- added throwable spawner eggs to spawn mobs in creative for fun!
- pine cones will now spawn on replanted spruce trees
- rewrote the fruit management algorithm, now it manages spawning fruits on all parts of a multi leaves tree
- new rare themed equip items
- new autumnal biome on Terra
- new rare Cornucopia containing Thanksgiving loots
- new replantable chestnut tree
- new replantable pomegranate plant
- new replantable sunflower
- new turkey mob
- new squirrel mob
- craftable bamboo blowgun to shot fruit seeds
- a new rare toy: beachball. toss it around and then push it!
- a new craftable toy: paperplane. throw them!
- a new category of throwable items, toys. they’re just for fun with friends: throw them and them push them around with your finger!
- setting the spawn point through beds now works in multiplayer
- sleeping in beds now works in multiplayer
- sofas now automatically attach to other sofas
- a total of 8×5 + 8x7x8x15 = 6760 possible furniture combinations to be built!
- 15 craftable paints to dye furniture liners
- 8 sets of liners that can be applied on each different furniture piece
- 8 sets of furniture made by 12 pieces each
- new wood widget used to craft advanced furniture
- woodworker bench: a new addon that took all crafts of carpentry bench
- carpentry bench is now used to craft advanced furniture
- a sixth special difficulty mode: hardcore! If you die your player is directly deleted, no way back.
- 5 difficulty levels: peaceful, easy, normal, hard, very hard
- 100+ achievements have been implemented!
- 4 craftable world locks block to prevent clients placing or removing blocks within their range
- craftable locks to prevent clients from accessing your chests
- a trade window to do safe trades with people has been implemented
- 4 new mannequins items can be crafted to display your equip
- created a dedicated section to multiplayer options
- added an option that prevents placement and destruction of blocks by clients when hosting
- added an option to disable user explosions when hosting multiplayer games
- added an option that prevents clients from opening chests while hosting a world
- added an option that prevents clients from freeing items from shelves
- added an option to disable statistics in online games to save bandwidth
- dynaslimes explosions now correctly work in multiplayer
- added a sound to chat messages
- simple bed now requires leaves instead that cloth
- increased throw power of bows
- tripled arrow craft output
- rewrote some critical parts of the physics engine to perform better
- coconuts will possibly spawn on the whole palm (not only on the top block)
- added an option to disable some console messages that could be annoying after a while
- iron and jail doors are now immune to explosions (like metal blocks)
- modified tap to attack algorithm to hit all mobs near to the tap instead that just one
- fixed a bug that didn’t allow to craft the 999th item in the output slot of craft grid
- fixed a bug that allowed to craft encrusted items without gem requirements
- fixed a bug with IAP bought items in inventory
- fixed a bug with simple craft that allowed to craft with infinite resources in ammo slot
- disallowed tilde (~) character in player and world names to avoid file saves problems
- blocked ammo slot to allow just ammo items to be placed there
- old furniture pieces have a worn out look
- armor chest piece have now customized hands look
- blocks and objects now have a 100% chance of dropping their relative treasure
- revamped iron tools to be more different from stone tools
- metal armor pages are now easier to find
- maximum mobs present on screen at once decreased
- fixed some object wrong hand placement offsets
- changed placeable thick stone tool breakability to iron
- increased stone layer height on terra
- decreased huge dynaslime max jump height value
- revised some mobs damage – health according to their planet difficulty
- fixed zombie ghost wrong health (it was really too strong!)
- fixed blueberry and blackberry biscuits inverted graphics
- fixed weapon stand floating graphics
- birds have been added to terra surface
- advanced leather boot crafts fixed accordingly to other leather boot crafts.
- fixed some typos in option menu tips
- fixed long red carpet missing back layer variant
- decreased damage dealt by some mob bullets damage
- customized messages for blocks that require strong tools
- fixed a small bug with item name tooltip that wasn’t disappearing after craft
- fixed movement bonus values shown in stats panel which were imprecise
- renamed Blackberry to Raspberry
- added missing pages amount in craftbook index
- slightly increased craftbook page drop chance
- radically reduced stabled mobs food intake over time
- bronze block can no be crafted bag to ingots
- fixed a bug that made some craft recipes emit light
- fixed crashes while swimming at the top of the world
- fixed crashes when removing portals at the top of the world
- fixed titanium arrows: now they can be properly shoot
- fixed a graphical glitch that created blinking small artifacts at the bottom of the map
- fixed spawn position algorithm on map generation to avoid spawning in liquids
- fixed various minor graphical bugs
- fixed various minor bugs
That’s all, for now! We’ll let you know as soon as the new version is approved and live on the AppStore!